Week 8 - Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea

Tegis

Pretty sure this is Detroit's week to finally pull out a win and avoid an 0-17 season...  Otherwise the second Bears game is the only other real opportunity to do so.  Dan Campbell has actually been coaching the team very well, we're just unfortunate to have such a garbage roster from the 3 seasons under Quinn/Patricia.  

On 29/10/2021 at 03:00, Brumerican said:

What is Vita's connection to the week 8 narrative ? Is he being traded ?

Nothing, it just showed up on a timeline and I ran with it. :D

On 22/06/2020 at 12:22, BOF said:

I sent a care package of goodies to some friends in England the other day, and they decided to get Broncos wide-receiver Juwann Winfree to say thank you from them :lol: Chuffed :D  Let's not dwell on the nickname ... that's not important right now ...

@BOF Your friend got activated, caught and dropped some passes ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Don't forget that everything starts an hour earlier today for pick'em'/fantasy or just general viewing purposes.

I like it better. Shame it's only for one week (I think?)

• Like 1

Just now, Brumerican said:

Yeah but Villa's on at the same time which is a shame.

I'm avoiding Villa after the Wolves game. It was like a throwback to the 90's,  my mood. Can't be going there again.

Just now, rjw63 said:

I'm avoiding Villa after the Wolves game. It was like a throwback to the 90's,  my mood. Can't be going there again.

I can go full goldfish thankfully . If the Jags were on at 5pm it would have been a tough call but I'm going Villa over redzone in the screensize choice.

• Like 1

Â