12 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

With the news that Emi1 is back and Sanson ill, I’d still go 433:

Martinez 

Konsa      Hause              Mings       Targett                    

Luiz                 

McGinn                 Ramsey 

Buendia            Watkins                 Bailey 

Subs:  Steer, Tuanzebe, Cash, Young, Carney, Nakamba, Traore, El Ghazi, Ings

That, but Ings instead of Watkins. I don't love playing Hause, but I guess I can understand it for this specific fixture.

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Would love to see Sanson thrown into the mix. I think he could be a midfielder we need

His absence, to date ?

I am not sure what to think, but it doesn't seem right.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TRO said:

His absence, to date ?

Of course it isn't. 

Or I wouldn't want a guy that unlucky in the starting 11 !

Tick-Tick ....he will be gone soon.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

His absence, to date ?

I do honestly think he’s just been injured virtually constantly, and now is getting back to fitness again. I bet he’ll be on the bench on Sunday. Shame we didn’t have a longer League Cup run as players like him would’ve had more minutes.

On 28/10/2021 at 14:02, The Fun Factory said:

I still can't quite get my head round how quickly west ham have turned it around under Moyes. Wasn't that long ago they were all moaning and hating the London stadium.

Now they are expanding  it to 62,0000 and gold and sullivan must be licking their lips over which dubious oil backed billionaire they can flog the club too.

Since they drew with us 1-1 they have gone on to do, really well....I think its a combination of things like Declan Rice maturing and a few very good signings like Soucek and Coufal...When you look carefully, they are not better than us , in certain ways ...but other ways they are.

In terms of power, resillience etc they are superior to us......they have a better balance. This also helps with belief, they believe in themselves...and right now they have momentum.

David Moyes has had his fair share of doubters in the past, he hasn't had it all his own way......but this time ,he seems to have a well rounded team, they can do most things and above all are a fair bet, to win most games.

However, We do have players, who on their day, can give them a hard time...that will be our challenge, can we muster our best form, if we can, we are capable of upsetting the form book.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I agree but he’s our best centre back for me, he was great last season for sure. He was always going to be hard pressed to repeat last season’s level of performance this season

In the air , he is.

and they are very dangerous in the air.

Edited by TRO

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

They are dangerous in the air but they are more than that. 

For me West Ham is the full package. 

I agree, just posted that....totally balanced team and subsequent Belief.

Hoping for a win or a point but we do look fragile at the moment....

If Bailey can get sixty minutes or so perhaps we can get something from the game; I just worry with him on the bench as we struggle creatively.

It's my Birthday on Sunday so I'm hoping Villa don't ruin it, but I'll be watching on TV. Can you folks going please shout really loud so I can hear you up in Aberdeen?

• Like 1

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Hoping for a win or a point but we do look fragile at the moment....

If Bailey can get sixty minutes or so perhaps we can get something from the game; I just worry with him on the bench as we struggle creatively.

It's my Birthday on Sunday so I'm hoping Villa don't ruin it, but I'll be watching on TV. Can you folks going please shout really loud so I can hear you up in Aberdeen?

I am beginning to worry, that so much of our hope, is on Bailey.

He is one player, a good one yes, but we shouldn't put too much reliance on him.

Its a team we want, not a bunch of individual stars....that is what will move us forward.

• Like 4

Just now, TRO said:

I am beginning to worry, that so much of our hope, is on Bailey.

He is one player, a good one yes, but we shouldn't put too much reliance on him.

Its a team we want, not a bunch of individual stars....that is what will move us forward.

I agree with you.

Villa seem to look devoid of creativity without Traore and Bailey. Would be magic to see those two on either flank....hopefully soon!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I agree with you.

Villa seem to look devoid of creativity without Traore and Bailey. Would be magic to see those two on either flank....hopefully soon!

because we can't carry the ball with any effectiveness in the middle....we get taken out, too easily.

We are too easy to play against and that must be the first fix, for me in the next Window.

Our 2 forwards, Ollie and Danny, would score in any balanced team.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

That, but Ings instead of Watkins. I don't love playing Hause, but I guess I can understand it for this specific fixture.

horses for courses.

but he's no worse than Tuanzebe.

Edited by TRO

Not looking forward to this one at all - not many teams I'd like to play less than West Ham at the moment, which is testament to the job Moyes has done this last year and a bit. Think we will really have to be back to somewhere near our best to get anything out of this one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

In the air , he is.

and they are very dangerous in the air.

Personally, I think Mings is better in the air but Hause is our best centre back in the air by some distance for me

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Thanks 1