You won the Euro Millions, what do you buy?

Genie

Whenever I daydream of winning the lottery, I usually think first about who I'd surprise with a new car or house. I think I'd have a lot of fun giving some if it away, to loved ones and then good causes and organizations. Id start my own foundation, too.

But for myself, I'd buy:

A coastal Maine summer cottage

A sailboat and learn how to sail

A small chalet in Switzerland with a wine cellar

A small beach house in the Caribbean 

An antique sports car

A Tesla

A few bespoke suits

An entire new wardrobe, actually. I'm a ragamuffin. 

Get my teeth fixed

Buy a percentage of AVFC

Travel the world 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Genie said:

This morning I thought I mustn’t of won anything as no email from lottery HQ, then realised the draw isn’t until tonight :lol: 

I think you're going to win.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, maqroll said:

A small chalet in Switzerland with a wine cellar

Pick somewhere else. Switzerland is a bit nutty. Its the stupid bit in the mountains that the other countries didn't want. What language do you speak to someone, German, Italian, French or Romansh?

With £184m, I reckon I could make 100 friends and family millionaires, and still have more money than I'd ever be able to spend.

I'd buy a nice car. I'd buy a house on the coast of Northumberland, one in Birmingham, a flat in Central London, a holiday home in Barbados. I'd pay for a box down the Villa. Then one at Lords and Edgbaston, and spend the winters following the England cricket team around the world. 

I'd buy a small record shop, and employ a mate to run it. I would hang out there pretty much most of the time, and I'd get a half price discount on all records. 

The rest I'd spend on my cat.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, bickster said:

Pick somewhere else. Switzerland is a bit nutty. Its the stupid bit in the mountains that the other countries didn't want. What language do you speak to someone, German, Italian, French or Romansh?

Northern Italy works, too. I could track down my ancestral village.

• Like 2

Â