You won the Euro Millions, what do you buy?

Genie

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

The only thing that I would buy would be a house and a dog, that'd be it for starters.

I don't have much to my name but I don't need much either, I'm a very simple fella, obviously there would be some other luxury items but a house and a dog would be the first things I would want.

Surely you don't need a huge lottery win to get a dog? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

The only thing that I would buy would be a house and a dog, that'd be it for starters.

I don't have much to my name but I don't need much either, I'm a very simple fella, obviously there would be some other luxury items but a house and a dog would be the first things I would want.

Gold plated jaw volleying boots?

• Haha 1

Honestly have no idea what I'd buy. 

I'm also now sadly grown up enough to realise I'd need something to keep me busy and my brain working so would still keep working somewhere (with less stress). Maybe buy a gym or something and work as a PT whenever I wanted. 

I'd also be worried about how it would affect my son growing up with that wealth. 

35 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Holiday home by the sea you say... 

I'd be rich enough to be a massive hypocrite seeing as though I don't agree with 2nd homes! :D

• Haha 1

I'd use the money to try and tempt a load of financially desperate people to compete in childish games I'd think up and kill the losers of said games until there is only one remaining, then just kill that person anyway and keep the money.

The games would be based on the following;

Round 1,2 and following of course..

Then I'd just pay Vic and Bob to follow me around, playing 'Smoke on the Water' by pink Floyd using downpipes;

Only once I get bored, do I just burn the cash.

• Like 2

The usual regular stuff I guess. Move to near the coast but in land a bit. A couple of relaxing hot holidays a year (beach/coast) and a travel holiday once a year as well (explore a different prefecture of japan each year for a month at a time).

Id have a couple of cars I think, a usual nondescript one, an oversized Tarquin transporter and then something sporty.

Loads of Tech & gadgets, a huge shopping spree. A Narrowboat & moorings in Worcester or Shropshire maybe.

If it was a euromillions mega win and I had enough then I’d make select members of my family & friends millionaires too.    

I think the best thing more than any of all that though is the sheer relief of never worrying about income again. No worrying about bills or any anxiety inducing crap like that ever again. That would change my life (and mental health) more than anything and I wouldn’t need a mega win for that. Hell, just the mortgage paid off will do me so even a decent postcode lottery win will do lol. I just hope for £150,000 and if I ever got it I’d be so grateful for it and I’d never desire, ask or wish for a penny from anyone else again. 

Edited by Ingram85

8 hours ago, chappy said:

I won £2.90 so will probably spend it on a ticket for Friday’s rollover and invest the 40p

Same here. No idea what to spend it on

😦

You've won a prize on The National Lottery

You've won a prize playing one of our draw games on Tuesday 12 Oct 2021. Sign into your account to find out more.

I don't want to sign in. Going to keep this dream alive for a while :D 

• Haha 1

It's weird how anchored you are with kids, especially of school age.

Life would be oh so free travel wise without them, but they need that stability.

Nicer house is always gonna be number one answer.

I'd never drive again, unless I really wanted to for some reason, just hire a driver.

Lots of trips and experiences, although no matter how much I had, going for a salt bae meal would never be a part of the plan, that's what commoners do with money 😋

So I guess it's just a bucket list really.

And look after your friends and family.

Â