You won the Euro Millions, what do you buy?

Genie

Tonight will see the biggest ever jackpot up for grabs, £184,000,000.

Its such an enormous sum of money it’s hard to comprehend just how best to use it. Also, how to not let it ruin your life.

My wife (who isn’t keen on several members of my family) said last night that if we won the lottery we wouldn’t give them anything which was a reminder how something so great would immediately create divisions and problems.

On a positive theme, what would you spend it on?

I’d love to travel the world (first class) going to as many major sport events as I could. The US masters, loads of F1, Major Football tournaments, el classico, yankees etc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’d love to travel the world (first class) going to as many major sport events as I could. The US masters, loads of F1, Major Football tournaments, el classico, yankees etc

Pretty much this. Going to as many major sporting events and gigs/festivals that I could do in luxury, taking friends and family with me

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Records.

And a high-end hi-fi set up.

And a penis reduction, the wife is always complaining.

I remember when "Hi-Fi" sounded futuristic.

I thought the Hi meant Height for a long time as everyone started getting really tall systems in the early 80's.

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I remember when "Hi-Fi" sounded futuristic.

I thought the Hi meant Height for a long time as everyone started getting really tall systems in the early 80's.

Hmm.

maybe you are a dwarf? ;)

• Haha 1

id give £100m away, friends family and charities

with the rest id build a house in kiddy and then one where the wifes parents live which would take a couple of years, id like a town house in new york but in one of the suburbs heading out of the city like a random nice area in brooklyn or queens and tokyo, i think the wife would like a beach house in LA

cars id split between my 2 main bases, Aston and range rover in the UK, then a RSQ8 and an american muscle car like a hellcat in germany, plus then a little run around like an abarth or a cupra, i would go some sort of electrical too, the wife would probably want an etron or something

the main thing is id get the **** out of dodge for a few weeks to mull it all over, not sure where, somewhere where i could splurge on shopping if i wanted to but not go nuts, work wouldnt see my dust, eventually id do like emirates top class and spend the week in dubai in the £60k a night room

id definitely love to take 10 lads to vegas and ruin my liver, not sure if we'd all enjoy it but i'd do a million dollars on red or black whilst we're all in tuxes and blow a few hundred thousand

The other discussion we had was about the fact of you make lots of money through work, or business or some kind of trading then it’s all good and it’s all yours.

If you win a chunk on the lottery I imagine family will be like “how much are we getting?” 

You don’t even buy my children a birthday card, you want me to make you rich now….? there would be some disappointment in the genie family tree I think :lol: 

People who look out for us would be looked after 100%.

I'd also get penis reduction surgery.  The other one ruins the line of my speedos.  

A house in Sorrento overlooking the Bay Of Naples. 

First class air travel for the rest of my life. 

Employ someone as a personal assistant to do all the boring things.

Holidays. 

• Like 1

Â