Villa kits reviewed

NurembergVillan

Thanks for the positive feedback, chaps.

I recorded another vid yesterday with a fairly large company who are launching a series about football business, so I'll share that in Other Football when it's out.

We're also back in the studio all of next week for some kit reviews (if you visit the Kits thread in Other Football you'll have seen some already).  We're sponsored by Subside Sports now, so we've got some absolute belters from Boca Juniors to VfB Stuttgart, and Peru to Thailand.  They'll be ace!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Brilliant stuff am I the only one thinking how did the players get into that Cameroon all in one kit!?  

Fascinating stuff always a good listen Rob.

There were zips on the shoulders.  And you can see them in this belting advert featuring Sammy and our very own Djemba-Djemba!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really liked the white/purple macron rugby shirt, it was the only away shirt they did that I purchased and enjoyed 😭. I had the neon green and the Tour de France leader jersey one but the rugby shirt was my favourite. It’s in the bin now of course as all the sponsors and logos came off as it was made out of thin bin liner and water slide stickers and the stitching all came apart as it was made by blind kids without hands but still, I liked the base design. 

• Haha 1

On 09/10/2021 at 16:49, bannedfromHandV said:

I wish I was passionate about something to be able to talk at such lengths and in such great detail, really interesting watch thanks 🙏.

• Like 1

On 09/10/2021 at 00:48, maqroll said:

I miss long sleeved shirts, and wondered why they aren't made anymore. Makes sense now. Still miss them though. They should still produce replicas.

tl;dr explanation? 😅

Edited by a-k
  • Confused 1

Â