Ask BOF anything

tomzep

If a train left Birmingham at 06:05 travelling at 95 kph, and a train left at 07:10 from London travelling at 110 kph, do you think Wesley will come good?

31 minutes ago, AJ said:

If a train left Birmingham at 06:05 travelling at 95 kph, and a train left at 07:10 from London travelling at 110 kph, do you think Wesley will come good?

I think he becomes 2nd choice after the January window, so the question is whether he'll get the chance.  I'm undecided TBPH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

How many Irish players have represented Villa and of them how many have scored in the top flight?

Too many possible answers.  People born here and/or people born up North combined with people who just represented here and/or just represented the North.  Couldn't possibly say ...

Spoiler

joe jonas relief GIF

;) 

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

giphy.gif

Oh I daren't say.  I might need to order a taxi in Liverpool some wet miserable evening and I don't want to limit my chances :D:lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Oh I daren't say.  I might need to order a taxi in Liverpool some wet miserable evening and I don't want to limit my chances

Remember the last time we met and why I was in Dublin? Denial of service closer than you think :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â