Ask BOF anything

tomzep

BOF, I've decided I want to go to the World Cup in Brazil. How much will this cost me?

Oh as with most things that all depends on how much fun you want to have :twisted:

anyway BOF on the off topic fascination with katy perry ....what size is her more than ample cleavage ?
This requires further study before I commit to an answer.

Well typically I would put this in the travel thread, but I thought it might be more appropriate to ask you BOF. I have my mum and sister coming over from the states next month and one of the places I must take them as their European chauffeur is Dublin. Now I have been quite a bit, but of course always on the piss and the most noteworthy things I have done were go to the Croke Park, the Aviva, and minesweep in Guinness Factory Sky Bar. Was wondering if you could give me any other suggestions of things to do there with them?

I've done a few of these before but they all seem to have been pruned. Here is one that links to some of the more popular things to do/see plus my own advice on where to drink. I'd also recommend the tour bus. It brings you on a good route of the city and stops at a lot of worthwhile things to see.

Brilliant! Cheers for that!

anyway BOF on the off topic fascination with katy perry ....what size is her more than ample cleavage ?
This requires further study before I commit to an answer.

During one of Howard Stern's recent vacation weeks, they were replaying his best interviews of the past six-plus years (since coming to satellite). I believe he got Miss Perry to reveal that they're 36D's (or was it 34Ds?)

the interview in question

• 1 month later...

BOF

I've just made a couple of mini-cheesecakes for my other half's birthday tomorrow. I used a couple of metal food rings to set them in...

...Should I consider freezing them in order to help me get them out of the rings?

• 3 weeks later...
Once you get so many balls you go up a rank? Maybe

More posts = Higher rank

Maybe

You're not BOF! Only BOF may answer questions in this thread. Stop being so damn helpful and considerate!

My question BOF... in the same vein as the above question, may I have a personalised status? You can choose, I leave it up to you. This should be fun.

BOF, why are cream crackers always pale on one side and well-done on the other?

I can answer that one and save BOF the trouble.

Its so you can tell one side from the other. :)

Trouble is, they always seem to be the wrong way round - the side that should be well-done is always pale, and vice-versa. Why can't they get it right?

Â