Things that cheer you up in Video Games

Designer1

On 13/10/2021 at 00:49, Hornso said:

Decent soundtracks. Have heard a lot of good music (and terrible music) over the years and discovered songs/artists that I wouldn't have heard otherwise.

Because I posted something about the GTA soundtrack in the other thread I got to thinking about rockstar, I love what their radio brings to the game, when I was driving North for the final mission of GTA sleepwalking by chain gang of 1974 came on the radio and I couldn't work out if it was programmed given that it was the song on most of the promos on pure luck but it was a right goosebumps moment, more so for me that Jose Gonzalez in RDR which in itself is an incredible moment 

I do own uncharted 4 on vinyl, never listened to it, I'm just a tart and the special edition was beautiful and cool

image.png.abb89553e36219c1582cf11a5d97df89.png

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 23:49, Hornso said:

Decent soundtracks. Have heard a lot of good music (and terrible music) over the years and discovered songs/artists that I wouldn't have heard otherwise.

No Man's Sky soundtrack is the only thing that stopped me driving down the road to Guildford and punching Sean Murray in the dick personally.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Because I posted something about the GTA soundtrack in the other thread I got to thinking about rockstar, I love what their radio brings to the game, when I was driving North for the final mission of GTA sleepwalking by chain gang of 1974 came on the radio and I couldn't work out if it was programmed given that it was the song on most of the promos on pure luck but it was a right goosebumps moment, more so for me that Jose Gonzalez in RDR which in itself is an incredible moment 

I do own uncharted 4 on vinyl, never listened to it, I'm just a tart and the special edition was beautiful and cool

image.png.abb89553e36219c1582cf11a5d97df89.png

Those vinyls are insane

Â