Jump to content

Andorra v England/England v Hungary


andykeenan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quote

Midfielders: Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United), Declan Rice (West Ham), Phil Foden (Man City) 

I cannot believe this has gone unnoticed but Englands best midfielder isnt in the squad, Southgate is an absolute donkey

Jude Bellingham und sein Fabeljahr beim BVB: So wichtig ist der Teenager  jetzt schon - Eurosport

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I cannot believe this has gone unnoticed but Englands best midfielder isnt in the squad, Southgate is an absolute donkey

Jude Bellingham und sein Fabeljahr beim BVB: So wichtig ist der Teenager  jetzt schon - Eurosport

I automatically assumed he was injured because surely he hasn't dropped him? Been brilliant for dortmund so far this season and is 100% the long term future for England 

We also don't need the rice and phillips combo vs andorra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A routine win versus a bunch of part timers, and a win versus the racist lot. I am more annoyed next year when the entire season is going to be paused for the world cup to be played in that cesspool of a country that is Qatar.  I will probably go off and watch some non league football for 3 weeks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I would never go into the Gaming thread or the women's football thread and mug it off but I I feel obliged to come in here and say **** you international football break and **** you too Southgate, you big nosesd boring word removed. C'ya :wave: :flag:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

I would never go into the Gaming thread or the women's football thread and mug it off but I I feel obliged to come in here and say **** you international football break and **** you too Southgate, you big nosesd boring word removed. C'ya :wave: :flag:

I've never really given much of a shit about the England national team for multiple reasons (largely the nationalist side that it brings out in people).  But, my God, my enthusiasm is at an all time low.  I'm not even sure I'd cheer them on against anyone.  I'd just be watching the game as a neutral.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I've never really given much of a shit about the England national team for multiple reasons (largely the nationalist side that it brings out in people).  But, my God, my enthusiasm is at an all time low.  I'm not even sure I'd cheer them on against anyone.  I'd just be watching the game as a neutral.

we've just got the semi final of a WC followed by the final of the euros...

and im exactly the same, im back enjoying watching the villa and managing to stay out of the majority of the negativity and moaning but for England i cant, i can laugh at people here who are raging at team sheets at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon but im the same for England, everything about them just pisses me off, i need to step away and fortunately games like this its easy to do so, we will win these 2 games by an aggregate of 5 to 0 and id still not enjoy watching them

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just a bit singed on the wing, that'll be fine, play on. 

The footage on Sky as it started to break out gave me flashbacks to Bradford, thankfully we don't build them like that anymore.

Edited by Davkaus
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â