Andorra v England/England v Hungary

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Lampard or Gerrard?

Good advertisement for the kind of coach Southgate really is this game. A complete fraud. Puts out the best team we have and can hardly create a shot on goal.

Both would be good for England set up I think, Gerrard’s record is obviously a little better.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Don't mind it, think Ollie is still finding his feet this season post injury and was surprised he made the squad

Him being in the squad should keep him happy, not playing means he has to do more but also not playing means he should be rested for us 

It';s not like Abraham or Kane have been on fire either let's be honest. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Arsenal player Saka loses the ball and its "England make a mistake" 

Would it be the same if Mings lost the ball? 

Not sure it's a club thing but Tyrone has a huge target on his back from being a big face of BLM. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Also, if Southgate was shifted off, I can think of someone who would be very near the top of the FA's shortlist to replace him.

Deano was who I was thinking of

Just now, PaulC said:

Kane is a big problem because its difficult to drop him but he rarely plays well. 

And people were saying Southgate’s got balls because for once he didn’t play 8 defensive players 😂 it would take balls to drop Kans but that’s exactly what I would do

Paint dry.

Such talent and yet again it's 90 minutes of centre backs passing in parallel lines and the pivot passing backwards.

Absolutely inept coaching.

Second half was Walker dropping as a third centre back to play some kind of quarter back roll.

It's a farce and ITV comms wanking off Southgate was as pathetic as it gets.

Utter farce.

• Like 4

Â