Game moved TBC

chappy

• VT Supporter

The midweek match round at the end of November will be confirmed when the December selections are published. 

The following six matches scheduled for 30 November 2021 will move to a date later in the week that will be announced in due course: Aston Villa v Man City, Everton v Liverpool, Watford v Chelsea, West Ham v Brighton, Wolves v Burnley and Man Utd v Arsenal.

Click

I imagine this is a week when Amazon prime will be showing games so could be at any time on the Weds or Thurs instead, 6, 7 or 8 maybe. Should be announced by mid October (11th is provisional date but November announcement was a few days late)

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Folski said:

Have I any chance of getting tickets for this? Was hoping to take my dad and brother. Haven't been to VP for a few years. 

You'd probably all need memberships to be sure of seats together.

On 29/09/2021 at 06:55, chappy said:

Click

I imagine this is a week when Amazon prime will be showing games so could be at any time on the Weds or Thurs instead, 6, 7 or 8 maybe. Should be announced by mid October (11th is provisional date but November announcement was a few days late)

They'd better not even think about moving it to 6pm.

• VT Supporter
1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

They'd better not even think about moving it to 6pm.

Yeah hopefully not. Looking at the other fixtures in the round you’d assume they’ll have the Merseyside Derby and Man Utd Arsenal as their two main feature games though - guess it depends if they use Thursday night as well.

3 hours ago, Folski said:

What would that set me back?

£40 per membership.  You get a nice little goodie pack and £10 off a match ticket with it.  

Alternatively if you know any season ticket holders you could wait for it to go to them being able to buy extra tickets although not sure on the likelihood of getting three together.

• VT Supporter
28 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

This was always going to be midweek was it not?

I am not sure I can bear the Grealish going home nonsense that no doubt it will be hyped up for. It will feel very strange seeing Jack playing against us.

Yes but they’ve said it won’t be on the Tuesday as scheduled 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â