Midweek Football 27/30 September

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

No surprise Saha is kicking off at the end. What an odious piece of sh*t he is. Poison. I'd never want him anywhere near our squad.

good player but definitely something very unlikable about him.

think the time for a big move for him has come and gone. he'll run down his contract then go rot somewhere on silly wages, like china or everton

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I would really love to see Maupay on a stretcher.

Odious little prick.

On the pitch, He’s quite humble off it , I’d love a player with that horribleness on the pitch here 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

On the pitch, He’s quite humble off it , I’d love a player with that horribleness on the pitch here 

We do, Emi. And what's great is he's a keeper so he'll hardly ever be sent off whereas Maupay usually picks up at least one red a season when he loses his mind. Can still remember him doing that stamp v us when he played for Brentford.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Palace look the much better side so far. When people say the PL is the best league in the world, they usually refer to the top teams, but I think it's the best league because almost all the teams have very decent squads and play good football. The fruits of the massive TV deals are starting to shine through. Palace vs Brighton 10/15/20 years ago would have been a horrible watch with both teams full of journeymen cloggers. The only teams that aren't really good are the 5/6 clubs that yo-yo between the divisions (also thanks to the TV money).

20 years ago Brighton nearly fell out of the bottom division and lost their stadium, it’s been quite the turn around. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

20 years ago Brighton nearly fell out of the bottom division and lost their stadium, it’s been quite the turn around. 

Yeah, 20 years ago it would have been Charlton vs Ispwich or something. How times have changed. (Also in my head 20 years ago is like 1991, then I realized it's really 2001 wtf).

Â