Peterborough v Bournemouth 

EFL on Quest 10.30pm

Thursday

Europa League 

Legia Warsaw v Leicester 5.45pm BT Sport 2

What Ham v Rapid Vienna 8pm BT Sport 1

Europa League Conference 

Spurs v NS Mura 8pm BT Sport 2

Palace look the much better side so far. When people say the PL is the best league in the world, they usually refer to the top teams, but I think it's the best league because almost all the teams have very decent squads and play good football. The fruits of the massive TV deals are starting to shine through. Palace vs Brighton 10/15/20 years ago would have been a horrible watch with both teams full of journeymen cloggers. The only teams that aren't really good are the 5/6 clubs that yo-yo between the divisions (also thanks to the TV money).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Palace look the much better side so far. When people say the PL is the best league in the world, they usually refer to the top teams, but I think it's the best league because almost all the teams have very decent squads and play good football. The fruits of the massive TV deals are starting to shine through. Palace vs Brighton 10/15/20 years ago would have been a horrible watch with both teams full of journeymen cloggers. The only teams that aren't really good are the 5/6 clubs that yo-yo between the divisions (also thanks to the TV money).

This is only the 2nd time I have seen Palace since Vieira took over but they play some very nice football. Chalk and cheese to Roy

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

This is only the 2nd time I have seen Palace since Vieira took over but they play some very nice football. Chalk and cheese to Roy

Guehi looks very good. A lot of people were scoffing at the fee, but he doesn't look too dissimilar to Axel or Tomori right now.

Â