Week 3 - Oh Jaycee Horn y

Tegis

10 hours ago, Tegis said:

For as great as that kick was, the Lions got robbed.

Because the stadium game clock was correct and the one shown on TV was wrong. That’s why no one contested it on the field from the lions sideline.

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Because the stadium game clock was correct and the one shown on TV was wrong. That’s why no one contested it on the field from the lions sideline.

Have you found anything official on that? I've only seen Novak saying he "thought" the backjudge got it right and he didn't know if the clocks were synced.

Edit: Nevermind, the right guard did not false start. Had a look on gamepass, alering the center

I have no vested interest in this,  just want it to be by the book and controversy free, the kick was nothing shot of magic.

Edited by Tegis

Even as a Cowboys fan, I feel bad for the 49ers after last night. I can't stand Rodgers and his knack for getting it done with seconds to go.

So smug.

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

Have you found anything official on that? I've only seen Novak saying he "thought" the backjudge got it right and he didn't know if the clocks were synced.

Edit: Nevermind, the right guard did not false start. Had a look on gamepass, alering the center

I have no vested interest in this,  just want it to be by the book and controversy free, the kick was nothing shot of magic.

As for game clocks, I remember in 2013 when, on an important drive, they were giving Tony Romo 25 seconds per play instead of 40 due to a play clock malfunction and NOTHING was done about it.

The NFL officiating has always been generally pretty poor, in my opinion.

25 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Even as a Cowboys fan, I feel bad for the 49ers after last night. I can't stand Rodgers and his knack for getting it done with seconds to go.

So smug.

As for game clocks, I remember in 2013 when, on an important drive, they were giving Tony Romo 25 seconds per play instead of 40 due to a play clock malfunction and NOTHING was done about it.

The NFL officiating has always been generally pretty poor, in my opinion.

Compared to the nobs in the Premier League they look great!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â