Match Thread: Man United v Villa

limpid

Just now, Tom13 said:

Lads I missed the Maguire McGinn incident - what went on? Definite foul?

Unreal pass from Douglas for the Watkins chance. Watkins first touch again disadvantaging him though.

McGinn nodded it behind Maguire and ran past him on the half way line. Blatant pull back as the last man. He should have walked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the main aim for this season is getting our big guns all fit at the same time. Bloody maddening that we have different pieces of the puzzle missing at different times. Watkins needs taking off, frustrating today.

Just now, Davkaus said:

He looks crap today, but this is unfair I think, he's not shied away from the ball 

I would disagree. He hasn't come short. He hasn't looked for the ball in space. He just hasn't been on it.

He is playing like me

Just now, Tom13 said:

Unreal pass from Douglas for the Watkins chance. Watkins first touch again disadvantaging him though.

McGinn turned him on the halfway line and would have been clear on goal but Maguire pulled his arm and brought him down

Just now, Tom13 said:

Ball cleared to the halfway line, McGinn stoops to head it round Maguire and run on into empty space behind him.  Maguire (carrying an injury) grabs McGinn's arm and hauls him to the ground.  Dean looks the other way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2