Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

3 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Spurs will not like us to be visiting while they are looking a little dodgy

definitely, we have to take the game to them on their turf like we have the last 3 games....we should be coming back from there with a draw minimum.....anything less will be disappointing now as we have set the bar high with regards to performances over the last 270 mins

Wow! What a finish to the game! They were so likely to get a penalty in added time given how long it had been since we last beat them. I just can't believe they then missed it! So which miss was worse: Off-Targett's or Fernandez's?

Edited by robby b

A great team effort, the normal pogba dives, weak ass penalty decisions, no fouls given for us, no cards for maguire we see every time we play them and despite all of that, we stayed strong and got a deserved goal.

Things to improve is obviously the roles of ings and watkins, it seems ings is the one who pulls out wide left most of the time rather than watkins ? That needs to change as ings is the better finisher and watkins the better holder of the ball.

There isn't much we can't be cheerful about after that, apart from wishing all our injured players a quick recovery.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

wife has fallen out with me for the string of expletives when they go their pen. I don't care, we beat the bastards!!!!!!

I want to know the story behind your username 😂

Get the **** in!

Immense effort and a deserved 3 points. Statement win. Huge building block laid down today. The goal was clearly by design down to the shirt, low angle and Hause coming around to head it in. Our pressing is really disruptive and if we had better finishing we would have won by 3 or 4 goals.

McGinn the catalyst and MOTM.

We’re such a good side now! We won that game and dominated United at OT. 
We’re playing at a level right now that we have to try to maintain. 
I think the three centre backs really helps our full backs, both are great on the front foot. 
We haven’t had enough wins at OT so enjoy this! 

Â