Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

That psyche out by Martinez was pure pure genius 

I gave MOTM to Luiz, but McGinn and Cash were superb too. Ramsey fantastic for such a young player. Watkins and Ings worked so hard.

Huge credit to Hause stepping in like that, and what a threat he is on set pieces. Austin Macphee you are a genius.

Mike Deane with some bizarre decisions. Think the handball was debatable but the Maguire foul on McGinn was a joke, and there were loads of moments like that.

Dean Smith the GOAT.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Omg just scared the shit out the missus three times. Went into the garden and screamed like I've never screamed before.

Mcginn motm

We deserved that, best we've played up there in my lifetime 

wife has fallen out with me for the string of expletives when they go their pen. I don't care, we beat the bastards!!!!!!

• Haha 3

Awesome. Just awesome. 1-0 was the very least we deserved. What a team Dean is building. Improving season on season.

McGinn was incredible. Luiz great, too. 

Was it just me or was Martinez shithousing Fernandes by telling him to let Ronaldo take it? 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

I want to see a video of Martinez absolute shithousery on Fernandez for the penalty.

”why isn’t Ronaldo taking it, Ronaldo should be taking it, why are you taking it”

that’s what I imagine he was saying. Beautiful 

Thing is… he could say what he liked… I can’t imagine Mike Dean being fluent in Spanish or Portuguese like the Copa America refs 🤣

To a man, just absolutely sensational. This 3-5-2 whilst on the road just works beautifully. Only complaint is that it should've been a lot more comfortable than that, created a shit load of chances.

UP THE VILE

• Like 2

Hmmmmm, very strange, certain posters who would have been here like a shot had we lost seem to be quite conspicuous by their absence, it's almost like they don't enjoy us winning.

I do though. COME ON!!!!! YEEEEEESSSS!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Â