Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

A few things I have taken from this game...

Water wet. Sky blue. Pogba diving. The confusing thing is, where and when in Dean's world is it a free kick when Pogba falls over behind our player? WTAF?

Smeagol put in a phone order for more penalties. His order arrived, only to have rat boy send his delivery into orbit. lol.

I gave Emi M MOTM for some brilliant saves and his Hannibal Lecter like head f***ery on rat boy. Alot  of us chose someone different, and nobody is wrong, because all our players were brilliant.

Dean Smith managerial ratings in numerical value : 11/10.

We can beat anybody.

I am just loving this team. Every season since Deano, Wes, and Nas have come in, it just keeps getting better and better. 

Up the mighty Villa!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Philosopher said:

So can anyone tell me about those 28 Man U shots. I have no idea where that state comes from because I never saw 28 shots!

I'm guess most of them were from over 30 yards out! Or mis-hit crosses.

I think they count goal kicks.

So in the cold light of day am I still buzzing, you bet I am. Now had time to slow watch several points Ole was crying about

Watkins contact with Degea       Degea is blatantly pushing Watkins as he tries to stand his ground

Fernades put off by Villa players standing in front of him as he takes the penalty      4 Utd players and the ref are stood in front of him

His comments are no surprise though, hopoe they now have a crap season

• Like 3

Terrific result and "team" performance from our boys. :flag:  

Same old Solskjaer, always whinging! He never gives their opponents any credit, moans about our goal being offside, blames Klopp before the game for referees not giving them their usual ration of penalties and then they miss it. :crylaugh:

image.jpeg.113112dbdb874280c5a44c9418415a0a.jpeg

• Like 2

Â