Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

really happy with the performance today, everything was at a really good standard (apart from the finishing obviously!!) I was setting myself to be gutted for Hause, the guy who scores a powerhouse of a header to then have that gutpunch at the end....fernandez, the guy who never misses and has form against us, skies it....fantastic stuff. I can see ronaldo wanting to take the pens when on the pitch in future now.

The table looks much better after we have picked up 6 points in the 2 games, and we are now set up well for Spurs away. Wolves at Home and arsenal away after the international break are good oppoetunities to pick up points and gives us the chance to continue the winning run. We have showed in the last 3 games that we are capable of putting in top performances. hopefully this is a sign of things to come and we continue in this manner!

My first very good of the season for Smith. Here’s to more to come.

Only thing he did wrong was not sub Ollie off as he was woeful.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

I want to see a video of Martinez absolute shithousery on Fernandez for the penalty.

”why isn’t Ronaldo taking it, Ronaldo should be taking it, why are you taking it”

that’s what I imagine he was saying. Beautiful 

Hope that is true and we can get it on tape

Ronaldo should have taken that penalty. His run of form at the moment. Loves scoring against Villa. 

Delighted with that result. Beating a top 4 team is so joyous, but then also we get three points which is like the cherry on top. 

Very well deserved. I am stunned that Mike Dean didn't get to have his way. He must be devastated. It's almost comical how he referees our games. 

Â