Weekends Football 24/26 September

andykeenan

Kane is a disgrace at the moment for Spurs which I love but my good as a team Spurs really are pathetic. Also when will every new Spurs manager stop thinking they can get deli Alli to playing? The is nothing there he has average ability and a well below average attitude which equals waste of space. 

that being said now I have stated all of that Spurs will probably be rampant against us and Alli and Kane will both get goals and assists and prove me to be the fool I am 🥸.

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think Covid has probably accelerated the huge gap between Premier League and Championship. Frankly a lot of efl clubs are in big trouble financially with Derby perhaps one of several going to administration. It is getting rather dull as it is almost a mini league of about 3-4 clubs constantly going up and down the 2 divisions- Watford, Norwich, Fulham, Albion etc.

There are hardly any big clubs in that division. In our first season down there it had us, Newcastle,   and Leeds. That would have massively pushed up attendances and away attendances as well to all of the clubs.  I would say league one almost has as many big clubs down there at the moment.

Speaking of Newcastle, Leeds and ourselves, when we were down there, I’m not sure if I was seeing things through claret and blue spectacles but I swear the standard of football was better than it was on Friday night. Absolutely woeful. 

Â