Ratings & Reactions: LC3: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/21 at 22:59

It comes to something when Chelsea fans praise our play....with one saying "I'm glad we don't have to play them every week"

What an endorsement from the current Euro Champions.

It is such a fillip to what we are doing and we are still in transition.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Why  are our players so fragile?.....it seems every game we play someone picks up an injury.

These "injuries" seem to take months to get over, where some clubs never seem to pick up anything like we do.

I wonder if we will ever get to see our strongest team play this season...there is always someone bloody injured.

And while I am in a grumpy mood (well I am 63!) what is it with the biased commentary....? why can't we have knowledgeable, neutral people commentating anymore?

grrrrr....

VTID Derek

Whipper-Snapper.

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

Nothing special about Tuchel. Chelsea wages are Top 5 in the entire world. Not being able to win in regular time versus a Villa 2nd team is quite poor. 

He was very complimentary about us twice....Nice man.

I just love it when academy & fringe players ,play well....it gives the whole club a boost.

when they are coming up on the rails, it gives the first team a scare.....long may it continue.

nothing like competition.

6 hours ago, delboy54 said:

And while I am in a grumpy mood (well I am 63!) what is it with the biased commentary....? why can't we have knowledgeable, neutral people commentating anymore?

Were you watching with the Chelsea TV commentary?

Â