Pre-match thread

BOF

feel bad for nakamba, he played so well the other day, but its still a good team. I wish we had Leon Bailey available, i can see a game like this one being the right one for him to thrive in and make an impact. Buendia to potentially come on in the second half and make the difference for us....however, it is MAN UNITED, so we will probably have mentally given up much earlier in the game or get a series of poor ref decisions go against us....prove us wrong today villa. Also good to see Hause in the line up, i've always rated him and he is bound to win many headers today which will be important. We should use him more, instead of picking tuanzebe ahead every single time

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

I assumed this would be on Sky or BT considering it's a 12:30 KO, but looks like Chelsea vs Man City is on. Was there any need for this game to be 12:30?

Concert at Old Trafford (crixket ground). GMP apparently wanted to avoid too big of  a congregation at the same time, so they wanted football to go earlier. probably woulnt have been a huge problem for them tbh, but annoying for us fans.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I assumed this would be on Sky or BT considering it's a 12:30 KO, but looks like Chelsea vs Man City is on. Was there any need for this game to be 12:30?

police requested it I think due to a concert or something like that happening later on. 

• Like 1