Pre-match thread

BOF

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Why?

Since that win in 1995 we've only beat these words removed once.

In 26 years.

FFS I was still.young then!

We could play them.off the park but something or someone will still **** us up, just like always.

Because I’m a fool! 

Im not sure what it is. Just think we could get a result. Probably a point. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I feel a draw coming on here.

I feel the ref will ruin it as usual...it's the only game I expect a loss because even though I know it isnt rigged, it always feel like it is rigged afterwards because of the events that unfold.  I'm always fairly optimistic these days going into games but this game I never am.  At least from that point of view I'm never disappointed if we lose and will be happy with any bonus of a draw or more.  Maybe even a good starting point is a fair ref even if we lose tomorrow, at least there is hope for the future 😂 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I feel the ref will ruin it as usual...it's the only game I expect a loss because even though I know it isnt rigged, it always feel like it is rigged afterwards because of the events that unfold.  I'm always fairly optimistic these days going into games but this game I never am.  At least from that point of view I'm never disappointed if we lose and will be happy with any bonus of a draw or more.  Maybe even a good starting point is a fair ref even if we lose tomorrow, at least there is hope for the future 😂 

Ole’s back in the media again today asking for a penalty against us and blaming Klopp for them not getting enough penalties. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ender4 said:

And then VAR to rule it illegal even though every man and his dog can see it was perfectly fine.

Ref isn’t even going to let us start as he feels we aren’t worthy to play his Man Utd, therefore announces we forfeit the game by default and awards an automatic 3-0 win to Man Utd.  Ole still complains in the post match press conference they didn’t get a penalty, Ronaldo claims all three goals and De Gea still looked crap.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

I still can't believe he got a yellow for that.

Whatever next. They'll be booking players for doing tricks.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. There's too much money involved for it not to be real possibility.

• Like 2

All too predictable. The match will be 0-0 close to half time or just past it, and looking like we might get a point. United will get a penalty and then go on to win 3-0 (at least). We’ll finish with 10 men or an injury to one of our players that will go unpunished for United that should have blatantly been a red card. 
Next fixture. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Ref isn’t even going to let us start as he feels we aren’t worthy to play his Man Utd, therefore announces we forfeit the game by default and awards an automatic 3-0 win to Man Utd.  Ole still complains in the post match press conference they didn’t get a penalty, Ronaldo claims all three goals and De Gea still looked crap.

Is this a true story?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I was fuming that it was moved to early kick off as I have to take my daughter swimming.  Just got an email saying it’s cancelled.

It’s another sign! 

We’re having our second baby on Monday - when our first was born Villa won 3-0 away…

• Like 1