Pre-match thread

BOF

Only game 6 and already we're getting episode 2 of the Mike Dean show :( 

Referee: Mike Dean.
Assistants: Darren Cann, Eddie Smart. 
Fourth official: Michael Salisbury.
VAR: Andy Madley.
Assistant VAR: Simon Beck.

Hopefully we can keep up the good form we've been showing and actually get something here.  The fact it's United (and Mike Dean) means I'm more resigned than normal, but there's a still twinge of hope.

On 20/09/2021 at 17:07, BOF said:

Hopefully we can keep up the good form we've been showing and actually get something here.  The fact it's United (and Mike Dean) means I'm more resigned than normal, but there's a still twinge of hope.

We could be 5-0 up with 5 minutes to go, and I'd still be confident we'd lose against these bastards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 21/09/2021 at 01:07, BOF said:

Hopefully not another SAF cameo at Stockley Park.

Thought this was interesting. Apparently Mike Dean has only given us two red cards in all the matches of ours he's been in the middle for. Side note: shocking peno stats when comparing ManU toArsenal, however.

Four matches between us and ManU, no red cards or penalties. Must be a given this is the match it all changes

image.png.1e41ccd4a235e069ae72734f5583171e.png

20 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Mike **** Dean. He’s such a word removed. I don’t think there’s another ref so fully obsessed with ruining football just so they get the spotlight on them.

I reckon penalty and red card.

Yeah, I have a feeling we'll lose by a Ronaldo penalty or two.  Mike Dean is truly the worst referee in the Premier League, but TBH, I'm a bit shocked his Spurs record isn't more favorable for them, as he's openly celebrated goals for them in the past.  

• Like 2

OGS has already mouthed off about United being denied two nailed on pens and hope they dont deny them Pens because its Ronaldo. so they are bound to get  one against us now.  We can play great but when you have the ref against us as well, its impossible for us to get anything there. 

Edited by PaulC

3 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Hate to say it but is it even worth watching?

but then maybe this is the time...

Mateeeeeeee i tell ya this is the one fixture i look for because im dying to finally beat them.. but every season its the same bloody script 😞 it just cannot change and now they have Cristiano it just makes that wish a lot harder to come through now. 

• Like 1