• Watkins
    • Nakamba (McGinn 40)
    • Bailey (Targett 61)
    • Young (Bailey 82)
    • Traoré (Cash 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/09/21 at 22:59

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know wtf to do with myself mate!

In between messages from family, friends, and even opposition fans... I'm still trying to deal with this clusterf*CK of Euphoria!

Also, was brilliant hearing Deano emphasise that not only is he a great player, he's a great person, and the lads love him in the dressing room etc. In the Post match interview.

Just want him to stay fit!

You do realise that Bailey has made you Villatalk royalty! All hail the king!

• Like 1

That's a great win against a team that is full of confidence, thankfully Burnley kicked lumps out of them in their previous match to weaken them. Mings was magnificent and what a 21 minute burst from Bailey. We suddenly overpowered in a 20 minute spell then saw the game out comfortably.

Everton couldn't keep up with our relentless work rate.

Swashbuckling second half. Reminded of just how majestic Villa Park sounds in full voice. Deafening.

Huge 3 points heading into a busy week. 

Hopefully this just kick started a run of good results.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Everton couldn't keep up with our relentless work rate.

Swashbuckling second half. Reminded of just how majestic Villa Park sounds in full voice. Deafening.

Huge 3 points heading into a busy week. 

Hopefully this just kick started a run of good results.

The fans sounded incredible!

Even the commentators were impressed.

Meanwhile they are begging fans to attend up North 😂

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Just seen the Cash interview with Sky and they literally said “Similar to Jack Grealish with the hair and cutting inside!” No respect at all I swear. Where do these idiots get their journalism “degrees?” 

Totally agree, ruined the tone of the interview in what should have been (and still will be) a great moment in time for Cash.

Non-related but watching Benitez’ interview and I’d forgotten about that pull back by Konsa on Gray in the second half, prob should have been a foul and therefore a red card you’d think, perhaps got away with one there 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know wtf to do with myself mate!

In between messages from family, friends, and even opposition fans... I'm still trying to deal with this clusterf*CK of Euphoria!

Also, was brilliant hearing Deano emphasise that not only is he a great player, he's a great person, and the lads love him in the dressing room etc. In the Post match interview.

Just want him to stay fit!

😀 Brilliant! What a great day! 

He's said in a post-match interview that the injury is from the shot because he hit it so hard! Blimey. I think he said tightness in his quad. So hopefully just a minor injury, please!!!

• Like 1

First half we were ok but Targett wasted numerous chances to put in some decent crosses. Everton were there for the taking and thankfully we did that second half. Bailey had a massive impact on us winning the game but I went for Marvellous as MOTM, thought he came and did brilliantly, never gave the ball away once. Good 3 points and we have some great options now. Ramsey is starting to look comfortable at this level, he’s a proper footballer, could be massive for us, if he keeps on improving!

• Like 2

Â