Jude Bellingham

TRO

This boy really is the real deal.

He has got everything and can play just about anywhere.

Is he ready for England right now, I think so.

He will be a £100 mill player in the not too distant future, maybe Haaland might beat him to it.

so,so comfortable on the ball and oozes composure.

I would suspect, one of the big 4 will be in for him sooner rather than later.

• Thanks 1

any time ive seen them so far this season he's dortmund's star player, haaland gets the goal and the headline but its jude making them tick

if southgate can see past his fantasy pairing of rice and phillips making 100 tackles a game and takes the losing team from the euros, adds grealish for mount and then adds bellingham for phillips or rice we will have a great chance at the WC

1 minute ago, TRO said:

This boy really is the real deal.

He has got everything and can play just about anywhere.

Is he ready for England right now, I think so.

He will be a £100 mill player in the not too distant future, maybe Haaland might beat him to it.

so,so comfortable on the ball and oozes composure.

I would suspect, one of the big 4 will be in for him sooner rather than later.

He will definitely be at Chelsea, City or United in the next 12 months. What surprises me is how he can play either of the 3 midfield roles (holding, box to box and attacking). 

Also love the fact he was shushing the Besiktas fans, showing he has a bit of cockiness and nastiness about him.

As long as he stays grounded, he will be a superstar. As purchases are now amortised,  at that age, even 120-140 million is worth it as you could potentially get 12 years out of him (just 10 million a season or sell in his prime)!. Just balanced against the risk that some younger British players fall into. 

• Like 1

isnt it crazy / shit though that he's one of the biggest talents at one of the europes biggest teams but in reality are not at the top table of football so when we discuss them and how good they are and their great players we naturally move on discuss who will simply come in and buy them

haaland is exactly the same

sad what modern football is, we accept it, dortmund will challenge for their league for three quarters of the season, win their cup, go in to the knockout stages of the CL and if the top 4 english clubs or bayern come knocking they will lose their best players and no one will bat an eye

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

Careful, starting threads like this will cause an influx of cum-splattered small heath fanbois

will be funny when he goes for £101m they all come out to gloat that the player who isn't theirs was worth more than the player that was ours

weird bunch

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

will be funny when he goes for £101m they all come out to gloat that the player who isn't theirs was worth more than the player that was ours

weird bunch

Do they have any sell on clause or did they do a Xia and cash in on it to make a quick buck? Might be quite a bit of money for a club like them when he's sold. 

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Do they have any sell on clause or did they do a Xia and cash in on it to make a quick buck? Might be quite a bit of money for a club like them when he's sold. 

Hopefully they had a clause but already sold it for pence.

Anybody with eyes can see he is an immense talent.

It's a shame that the unwashed are so one eyed they cannot admit Jack is the real deal too.

I don't care where the boy comes from or who he supports he should be in an England 11 at the first game of The World Cup.

Liverpool are favourites to sign him I heard next summer.

Just now, S-Platt said:

Anybody with eyes can see he is an immense talent.

It's a shame that the unwashed are so one eyed they cannot admit Jack is the real deal too.

I don't care where the boy comes from or who he supports he should be in an England 11 at the first game of The World Cup.

Liverpool are favourites to sign him I heard next summer.

Liverpool probably cant afford him, owners couldnt afford to replace Wijndaldum

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

They sold the future installments due to them of the original 22m fee for 80% of their value for cashflow I think. Not sure if they sold the sell on clause, most likely Dortmund are the only ones who would buy it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Slightly off topic but wonder if his 15 year old brother (Jobe) is just as talented?  It’s a shame he’s not part of our academy. 

Please tell me he's at the Baggies?  In which case we'll announce his signing in a few months I guess :lol:  

• 11 months later...
Â