How many points in the next 5 games?

villalad21

How many points?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Prediction?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/09/21 at 07:19

There's only one team there finishing in the top 4 this season. Man United is a free hit, but if we have any hope of improving on last year's finish, we ened to be going in to games against the likes of Arsenal and Everton looking to get a result. It's not an easy run, but it's one that's going to set expectations for the season, I think.

• Like 1

It's not an easy run but other than Man U we are capable of winning the others.

Man U probably have too many attacking threats for our defence to cope with, plus they'll have the ref on their side, plus we have a measly record against them. Get anything there and we've won the lottery.

I think we are capable of winning all the others if we're on song, Spurs and Arsenal look very average this season. I'd say 7-9 is a reasonable return, if we click into gear perhaps even 10-12.4-6 or under would be a big disappointment for me.

41 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

It's not an easy run but other than Man U we are capable of winning the others.

Man U probably have too many attacking threats for our defence to cope with, plus they'll have the ref on their side, plus we have a measly record against them. Get anything there and we've won the lottery.

I think we are capable of winning all the others if we're on song, Spurs and Arsenal look very average this season. I'd say 7-9 is a reasonable return, if we click into gear perhaps even 10-12.4-6 or under would be a big disappointment for me.

Yeah Man U might as well be a write off. 

5 points for me. I think we will get a bounce-back win against Everton next week and then a point against Wolves and Spurs.

Arsenal are likely to have turned things around fully by the time we meet them. We needed that to be in the first few weeks for us to roll them over . 

Went 7-9.

Looks like we should be pretty much at full strength. Feel with that we've a decent chance of winning both home games and Arsenal away, would be dissappointed to lose any of those games. Utd and Spurs most likely defeats, but wouldn't be completely suprised to get something given the performance against Chelsea without our best XI.