Match Thread: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

That shit is why he will never, ever displace players like Stones or Maguire from the England side. He's always got a dropped bollock in his game. He's often exceptional for 89 minutes but I have so little confidence in him.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I've never known a centre back make so many basic errors that lead to goals and chances directly be so hero worshipped.

I've had enough of it. I had enough of it last year with the Bamford and Zaha shite.

You should watch some McGuire highlights then if you think Mings is that bad.

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

This is exactly why I wouldn't have chosen him for the armband. He's a natural leader on the pitch anyway but, if you had to put money in anyone making a mistake at the back most people would put it on him. You need a Captain that doesn't make mistakes. 

For me, Konsa should be Captain. If not Konsa, McGinn. 

Yeah, you're right.  Our captain should be superhuman never make a mistake...  Someone like this guy...  

Jack Grealish pictured lying on the floor apparently 'paralytic' after  night out on holiday in Tenerife | The Independent | The Independent

2 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Roll on the Mings boo boys. 

I hate it when players are singled unnecessarily out but that was diobolical and he does it again and again. It should be in the discussion. 

• Like 1