Ratings & Reactions: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/21 at 22:59

These are the defeats that get under my skin a bit, we play really well, their one class striker buries his only two chances, we gift a goal just after half time and the ref needs booting into the next galaxy.  Such a shame.  The top 4 are going to be so strong this season.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Only watched it in a pub while celebrating my 40th but seen enough to know we’ll be fine. Proud of the team.

See you Monday.

Happy birthday pal.

And yes we performed well overall.

• Thanks 1

3-0 is a joke. Early days, Watkins first game and will get better. Still haven’t played our best 11 yet. Gave a strengthened European Champion side a fright at home. We are raw and will get better, Mings aside, lots to be positive about.

Special mention to Ramsey and Konsa who were great. McGinn had his best Premiership game today, long may that continue. Even Nakamba raised his game. 

I am happy and looking forward to Everton, I think we will be on a roll by Christmas.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed that as much as you can a 3-0 defeat. We ran the European champions ragged on their own ground in the first half. The mistake really took the wind out of our sails, but players coming back got a run out, and we have quality to come back into the side. Good stuff.

• Like 1

Didn’t deserve that but individual mistakes coupled with a star struck ref and you are always going to come away with nothing .

we played well but the score means i’m gonna cop it all night on WhatsApp from my  Chelsea fan mates who know nothing about football other than a sense of entitlement cause they are the “famous “CFC 

McGinn was the best midfielder on the pitch today , Luiz looked good , few players just need to get up-to speed and we will be making a play on that top 8 area.

Bailey and Traore means we are going to be in for one heck of an unpredictable ride this season doesn’t it :) 

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Please nobody say “play like that every game we’ll win more than we lose” …we lost 3-0. We’re awful. 

Oh right, we just need to win every game then? Didn’t know it was that easy, what is Smith playing at?

• Like 2

Â