9/11...20 years later

Big Salad

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Everyone has there own opinion on the event, no conspiracy, although I didn't realise the perpetrators had been caught and charged?

Caught, locked up for 20 years without a charge let alone a trial, tortured, forced to say whatever their foreign secretary needed them to say and then released weren't they? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Wonder who and when the definitive film will be made on it, the documentaries seem to be well covered but Hollywood maybe actively avoiding it

I can't see anyone revisiting united 93 after greengrasses excellent film but I'd have thought there was more to tell elsewhere

I think everything has been told and watched through documentaries. Not sure there is anything else to tell from a Hollywood viewpoint.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2021 at 21:14, villa4europe said:

And going in to horrible details, we've been to the 9/11 museum and i can't remember if there's anything about it but 20 years on watching the Netflix doc my wife found out about the fuel burns for the first time last week 

She hasn't see the jumper documantary with the footage of them landing, I'm not sure if I want to watch it again 

Which one is that? The Falling Man? Or a different one?

Â