Week 1 - Will Darnold get Zached?

Tegis

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

image.thumb.jpeg.983201058661a0f28e36a282c745bd2f.jpeg

I watched the game , they didn't get their first third down until he was off the pitch :) 

Saints defence would have destroyed anyone yesterday .. apart from Mahomes ,who probably would have somehow still thrown a TD with his arms wrapped behind his back 

What a shitshow and a half. As a half neutral I can't say I wasn't entertained though. That through-hands-hit-helmet-interception on a mighty dumbass playcall after hardcounting his own lineman had me in stitches and should have cost them the game.

Lamar needs to stop flapping about with the ball in one hand, asap

On 13/09/2021 at 18:09, Tegis said:

Stafford isn't half bad when he has a team and a coach worth anything. He's had nothing since Caldwell ran the show in Detroit.

As a lifelong Lions fan, we knew in Michigan that as soon as it was announced Stafford was going to LA, he would be a contender for MVP.  The guy is a warrior who gives his all every single game and balled out for years in Detroit, it's just nobody watched the Lions, so they didn't notice...

I see a lot of parallels with Stafford going to the Rams with Grealish going to Man City.  We knew for years just how class Jack was, but since nobody watched us in the Championship, or when we were struggling in the relegation zone our first season back up, he was written off as overrated.  He's starting to consistently contribute in that absolutely stacked Man City team and is showing everyone in the world what we've known he was capable of all along.  

The Rams are my pick for the Super Bowl champs right now and I wish nothing but the best for Matt Stafford.  I want him to win a ring and have a shot at the HOF, because he's right up there with Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson as the best Lion of all time, and that's not just because we've had an awfully run organization for so long.  It's because he's genuine class.

12 minutes ago, KMitch said:

As a lifelong Lions fan

gif.gif

guy is a warrior who gives his all every single game and balled out for years in Detroit, it's just nobody watched the Lions

I wanted him badly for the Broncos this summer. Rumour has it we balked at the Jeudy+Lock+Draftpicks compensation. If Teddy continues like in the Giants game I'm not bothered but.........

The Rams are my pick for the Super Bowl champs

Yes please, that means the narrowheads aren't winning :D

Edited by Tegis

Â