Week 1 - Will Darnold get Zached?

Tegis

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Losing your RB1 and CB1 hours before the season opener is absolutely sickening.

RB1, 2 AND 3 down and out for the season by the looks. Peters too. LJ Fort too.

Groundsman wants sacking. There's bad luck and then this.

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

RB1, 2 AND 3 down and out for the season by the looks. Peters too. LJ Fort too.

Groundsman wants sacking. There's bad luck and then this.

I knew Dobbins was gone but didn't know about Justice Hill . Apparently Edwards and Peters were both non contact and happened on back to back plays ?    That's crazy.

On a side note if our fantasy game is close it will come down to Lamar on Monday night . That could be weird.

59 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

As a Panthers fan I have very little faith in Darnold.We shall see I suppose.

Ay, there's two of us!

I'm not sold on Darnold at all but his ceiling is much higher than Bridgewater so I think it was worth the gamble. Looking forward to this season, we're nowhere near as bad as the power rankings have us (average is like 26th). 

Just now, Milfner said:

Ay, there's two of us!

I'm not sold on Darnold at all but his ceiling is much higher than Bridgewater so I think it was worth the gamble. Looking forward to this season, we're nowhere near as bad as the power rankings have us (average is like 26th). 

True enough;Teddy was either solid one game or utter garbage the next for sure.

And yeah I think we are better than that average; think it will be a stretch to make the playoffs but don't see us struggling too bad overall.

I'll predict a 7-9 season. If Darnold performs better than I think, then .500 or better

• Like 1

For sure. As close to .500 is the aim, we lost out in a lot of close games last year (something stupid like 8/11 defeats were by less than a score?) whilst playing with a defense that had a load of rookies. Youngest team in the league too, absolutely convinced we're trending upwards with Rhule, Fitterer, Snow & Brady.

Nice to see us loaded at WR for once, OL is a huge worry though.

• Like 1

Â