That actor was in THAT film?

Tegis

• VT Supporter

Appreciate it’s not actually a film but amid the sad news of the passing of Michael K Williams, I remembered he was part of R Kelly’s mental musical soap opera “Trapped in the closet”. It’s so very special and some of Williams’ finest work:

(Contains swears).

In Mulholland Dr. the three girls - Naomi Watts, Melissa George, and Elizabeth Lackey - who auditioned for the role as 'the girl', all acted in Australian soap Home & Away in the 90s. Also in the same movie the maintenance man that gets shot by the clumsy hitman was Michael J Fox's stunt double in Back to the Future.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Jim Brown Movies | Ultimate Movie Rankings

The Running Man (1987)

Why Jim Brown remains the standard of NFL greatness - Sports Illustrated

NFL legend Jim Brown in The Dirty Dozen and The Running Man

Going OT watch one night in miami, its about Ali, brown, Sam Cooke and malcom x in a hotel room the night of Ali beating Liston

There's a fair bit of stuff in there about brown giving up the NFL for acting and it's a great film in general 

• Like 2

Tangentially related to thread, but I just found out for the first time tonight that Billy Idol was originally meant to play the T-1000.  Dafuq?!

1 hour ago, choffer said:

I've looked at that picture several times, desperately trying to work out which one of those people (none of whom look anything like The Rock) was a young Dwayne Johnson.

:rolleyes:

(It's been a long week).

Here you go...

The Rock Finally Explains That Fannypack And Turtleneck Chains Pic - MTV

• VT Supporter
12 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Michael Imperioli in Goodfellas is one that spins me.

His Sopranos chum “Paulie Walnuts” can also be spotted in Goodfellas (centre).

B71A5EFF-A376-4BC5-80FE-FA85BF69A22B.jpeg

edit - “Pauline Walnuts” doesn’t sound quite as menacing.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â