Ticketing info

GingerCollins29

Sorry in advance mods, wasn't sure where to post. Please move if necessary.

My brother is coming over from ireland the weekend we are playing wolves at home. I'm desperate for a couple of tickets but i'm not a STH and my hostory is patchy. I have friends who are STH's though. Are STH's able to purchase additional tickets for games before they go on general sale?

Also does anyone know the last time that fixture times could be moved for TV? Thanks in advance!

Based on the first 2 home games, tickets have gone on sale to members first and then to STHs to purchase additional tickets for fans with an existing reference number.

Regarding whether it could be switched, I guess it would only be for TV. You can find the Premier League TV announcement dates here

Edited by juanpabloingram
  • Like 1

On 11/09/2021 at 03:36, Villaphan04 said:

i'm considering trying to make it over for this game (if nothing drastically chances in the next month). don't think it will get moved as hasn't already but never know. 

It shouldn’t as the October TV games are locked in now 

• Like 1

On 20/09/2021 at 19:58, rbcuk said:

Madness the pricing for the wolves game, should charge the same as we did against Everton, hopefully it’ll be a sellout but think the pricing might put some off 

It’s a Category A game, whereas Newcastle and Brentford were Cat C.

Â