January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

The baggage he would bring means very little clubs will want him. The bridges his mother has burned for him is crazy

On 01/12/2021 at 16:12, Sam-AVFC said:

Rabiot would, in more ways than one, be a ridiculous signing. I can't see him having the slightest interest in moving to us.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Just watching Fulham vs Bournemouth, and Harry Wilson is a bloody good player. On loan from Liverpool, to Fulham, but I think he’s good enough to be in the PL now.

No way!

edit: I mean for us!

Edited by nick76

I've just wasted five minutes of my life by going onto AVFC news now!

Ex rent a quote players desperate for another tenner, mixed with nerdy bloggers inventing rubbish and pretending that they know their arses from their elbows. What a load of click bait junk. I'm annoyed at myself for weakening!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

I've just wasted five minutes of my life by going onto AVFC news now!

Ex rent a quote players desperate for another tenner, mixed with nerdy bloggers inventing rubbish and pretending that they know their arses from their elbows. What a load of click bait junk. I'm annoyed at myself for weakening!

It really has gone up a tier in BS - the regular mainstay of stories are now what someone who once played the game 'think' a club should sign. Being a journalist was always a dubious slightly unethical occupation, now it's just an algorhythm of pure stinky fictional shite. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, alexvilla4 said:

If Tavares keeps being first choice for Arsenal I would love to go in for Tierney. Would piss off Arsenal again as well

I don't imagine they feel too hard done by nor bothered by us at the moment! We hardly got one over on them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Tierney would cost about 50-60 million. Its a lot for a left back

Aaron Hickey seems like a much more realistic and sensible option. Owen Wijndal would no doubt also be much cheaper than Tierney.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Just watching Fulham vs Bournemouth, and Harry Wilson is a bloody good player. On loan from Liverpool, to Fulham, but I think he’s good enough to be in the PL now.

Hes looks better now in the same way Josh Onomah looks better now, not necessarily just because its the Championship but because they are more mature.

Wilson however has chipped in with a few screamers which made people think he was a Prem player before.

For me hes not good enough and certainly not good enough for us, 

35 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I don't imagine they feel too hard done by nor bothered by us at the moment! We hardly got one over on them. 

The Arsenal fans I work with are still annoyed we had the audacity to bid for Smith-Rowe.

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

It really has gone up a tier in BS - the regular mainstay of stories are now what someone who once played the game 'think' a club should sign. Being a journalist was always a dubious slightly unethical occupation, now it's just an algorhythm of pure stinky fictional shite. 

So very true. Wherever you look, whatever the subject, journo’s think we are all silly enough to believe them! What a way to earn a living. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Hes looks better now in the same way Josh Onomah looks better now, not necessarily just because its the Championship but because they are more mature.

Wilson however has chipped in with a few screamers which made people think he was a Prem player before.

For me hes not good enough and certainly not good enough for us, 

If you’ve seen more of him than me then you’re probably right. From the bits I’ve seen he looks like a good player, but it could just be isolated moments.

@Villan4Life what do you make of him mate? Always value your opinion. (harry wilson I mean,  not Onomah)

Edited by alreadyexists

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I don't rate Wilson, he looks good in Championship but hasnt stepped up to the top flight. Takes a decent set piece but poor in game

Fulham just signed him permanently after he had about 6 loans 

Oh have they? Fair enough, I thought he was still on loan from Plop.