January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Will there be any pics? 😉

There will be full video on Craig Butler's Football Unfiltered after we've been introduced to each of his football academy stars and half his family.

29 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

There will be full video on Craig Butler's Football Unfiltered after we've been introduced to each of his football academy stars and half his family.

Top shelf stuff huh?

List from the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2021/dec/01/ten-signings-premier-league-clubs-should-target-in-january

To be honest all of those players are very good and will have a lot of clubs sniffing.

Alvarez and one of Kessie, Haidara or Zakaria would make the most sense for us + a LB.

On 27/11/2021 at 05:59, hippo said:

I will be concerned on many levels if Ryan Kent is the limit of our ambitions !

Well, so far 2 fancied players in the £30 mill bracket have not shown any standout form, have they?

Its all about knowing the character and subsequently knowing the likely outcome.....we might all be surprised.

I actually think we will sign someone, not sure who, who will leave the fan base nonplused and will go on to do well for us....I just have a feeling about this.

18 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Trez being linked with a move to Galatasaray. I like the guy but I'd take money for him in January. 

Its just phase 2 now....we have too.

I wonder if we’ll renew interest in Todd Cantwell? And I’ve said it a few times but Conor Gallagher is going to be very good in my opinion and I’d love to get him now because he’ll be worth a fortune in years to come. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I wonder if we’ll renew interest in Todd Cantwell? And I’ve said it a few times but Conor Gallagher is going to be very good in my opinion and I’d love to get him now because he’ll be worth a fortune in years to come. 

Fully expect him to be getting games for Chelsea next season.

Edited by Awol

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not a chance Chelsea let him go. I can see him and Mount spending a long time at Chelsea. 

Even if we offered £40mil… the money we would’ve spend on Ward-Prowse, and we sell the project to him? 

Edited by alreadyexists

32 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Even if we offered £40mil… the money we would’ve spend on Ward-Prowse, and we sell the project to him? 

I think it would be a great move for the player and having him and Ramsey as our two 8’s is a tantalising proposition, I just don’t see Chelsea selling. Not until he’s been back there a year and they can properly assess him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think it would be a great move for the player and having him and Ramsey as our two 8’s is a tantalising proposition, I just don’t see Chelsea selling. Not until he’s been back there a year and they can properly assess him. 

Yeah, I think you’re right. We can but dream though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

List from the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2021/dec/01/ten-signings-premier-league-clubs-should-target-in-january

To be honest all of those players are very good and will have a lot of clubs sniffing.

Alvarez and one of Kessie, Haidara or Zakaria would make the most sense for us + a LB.

I'm worried the ship sailed on Alvarez with the attention he's now getting. We were there nice and early in the summer and then he's gone from strength to strength. Nobody had heard of him really last year and now he's kind of well spoken about in quite mainstream sources. Hopefully we can still do it.

I'd love Haidara or Kessie but just not happening

• Like 1