January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

blimey, quite a few decent players in that list.

Goretzka, Kessie, Dybala, Dembele, Insigne, Brozovic, Pellegrini, Kamara, Sule, Boletti, Ginter, Christensen, Zakaria, Tarkowski, Isco, Zagadou, Brooks, Azpiliceuta, Gotze, Januzaj, Modric, Kjaer, Witsel, Nzonzi, Johnstone, Vecino.......amongst others.

Quite a list there!

And some fantastic scrabble scores.

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

I hope you are happy with yourself. Look what you did!!!!!!

😆

I didn't think anyone would be crazy enough do it! :D 

I think the lack of communication from the club about the January transfer window is an embarrassment.  

Us fans deserve to know what is going on.  

It’s total silence from the club on this topic, something doesn’t feel right.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Leroy Sane 🤣 Go home Birmingham Mail, you're drunk. 

Just goes to show how shit these news outlets are:

Birmingham Live

Aston Villa could seal transfer coup and reignite Bayern Munich star's career
Leroy Sane has come under fire for some of his performances at Bayern Munich since joining last summer

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-could-seal-transfer-21485394

Leicester Live

How Leicester City could solve transfer problem and reignite Bayern Munich star's career
The Foxes are in need of another winger with just a handful of options available to them at the King Power Stadium

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-wide-problem-sane-5873133

Great poachers goal by Lee Mack for the World XI tonight, looked useless otherwise but you can never dismiss a poachers instinct like that.  Might be worth a gamble in January?  I think his current team ‘WILTY’ would let him go for a reasonable fee.