January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

Who we go in for DM/CM? No 6?

Denis Zabaka yes for sensible price and good player.
Bissomsa? not sure as overprice for me as i think he worth 30 ish but 50 not sure... but he is great player be fair

Off-Topic; I just started play football manager 2022 at early season, i sign Jacob Christensen from FC Nordsjaelland, as future star DM and CM, just 20 and very impressive with him... is he good in real life? as i rotate him and Marvellous for DM roles and he performance brilliant. maybe worth to look 😉

if we selling Hause or offer him new contract? as his contact is due in 6 months.

meant we have to look for 1 or 2 experienced centre half for temporarily short term or loan? .. as I reliesed we only 2 Senior Centre half if we lost him, if he stay so we got small to loss as we sign him like something 2-3 millions so nothing much loss.. Feeney and Smith will good for answer to our 2 short centre half but too soon for them way too soon... also we have Lamare Bogarde (he is more DM type) and Sil Swinkels they are still young as well.

Hopefully we sell him, as he deserve play regular football for him. 

so we need look at (player who Best roles DM can play as good CM) and CH that all our transfer windows will be great success

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

🤣 We don’t agree on everything!

I wasn’t a staunch supporter of Bruce for one! 🤣

Tbf, most people can see it and it’s blindingly obvious. We need that DM!

I totally agree. We need to control centre of the pitch. Just call me TRJas. 🙂

4 hours ago, TRO said:

When we sign a CDM....Tumbleweed will decend on the site and posters will depart in their droves.

Topics will dry up like an African river, drought will swamp us....doubts will disappear in to the mist.

Mark my words, the end is Nigh.....Perfection and the complete team is around the corner, so no complaints, it will be like poisoned weeds, withering, with nothing to feed on.

and a big juicy CDM is on his way...Yahoooooooooooooo.

The phoenix will rise and all we will be left with is ashes, to pick through...all the doom and gloom banished in to the archives.

such is the impact of this man....the Disciple.😇

I’ll settle for your version of the apocalypse TRO. 

• Haha 1

Better get used to it fellers, we're playing with the big boys now, our players are global superstars. In future their toilet habits will be subject to a sky sports ticker. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Better get used to it fellers, we're playing with the big boys now, our players are global superstars. In future their toilet habits will be subject to a sky sports ticker. 

You’re taking the piss aren’t you, that’s just a shit thing to do or is this just toilet humour.  We shouldn’t sink to this level, just because these guys are rich and flush with money is not right and thus those who are doing this need to take a wee look in the mirror.

I’ll get my coat!

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

You’re taking the piss aren’t you, that’s just a shit thing to do or is this just toilet humour.  We shouldn’t sink to this level, just because these guys are rich and flush with money is not right and thus those who are doing this need to take a wee look in the mirror.

I’ll get my coat!

That's just greedy. One pun per post, ONE, otherwise this will all go down the plughole.

• Haha 1

I’ve only just got round to watching the pre match press conference from Gerrard today, and when talking about Digne and Coutinho and the backing, he said the first 2 through the door, which to me implied there would be more. Hopefully of a similar quality. And of course a DM…!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Who we go in for DM/CM? No 6?

Denis Zabaka yes for sensible price and good player.
Bissomsa? not sure as overprice for me as i think he worth 30 ish but 50 not sure... but he is great player be fair

I agree that 50M for Bissouma is a hefty price, but we really need a dominant ball winning CM who can pass and dictate play, question is who can we get that is cheaper and more value for money? 

Have you seen Denis Zakaria play? Do you think is best of him and Bissouma?