January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Just the way I see it. Not necessarily about who’s right or wrong 👍

I would always pick BT over Trez. You wouldn’t.

Fine.

You are wrong on LEVELS above. That statement was plain wrong. Everything else has validity.

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

When we sign a CDM....Tumbleweed will decend on the site and posters will depart in their droves.

Topics will dry up like an African river, drought will swamp us....doubts will disappear in to the mist.

Mark my words, the end is Nigh.....Perfection and the complete team is around the corner, so no complaints, it will be like poisoned weeds, withering, with nothing to feed on.

and a big juicy CDM is on his way...Yahoooooooooooooo.

The phoenix will rise and all we will be left with is ashes, to pick through...all the doom and gloom banished in to the archives.

such is the impact of this man....the Disciple.😇

Yeah but… we’ve gotta celebrate first! 🤣

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

He rarely hits his shots off target, and gets good power on them. I wrote well! I'm not calling him Batistuta! In terms of powerful centre forwards he strikes the ball well. Not very well, or a lovely strike of the ball, but fairly well.

Now, there was a player for me....one of my favourite forwards.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

I think it is very unlikely we will go for another attacking player this window.

Bailey, Ings, Buendia & Coutinho are all new to the club and are still adjusting. You have to give them all time to prove themselves.

Watkins & Traore are both still fairly new to the club as well and are adapting to playing with new players.

Archer may well go out on loan, but Young and Barry are back at the club (possibly going back on loan at some point)

It makes zero sense right now. Maybe we will see some changes in the Summer window. But right now we have more pressing issues.

I think it's very likely but only because Gerrard said he hopes we'll have more attacking options by the end of the window.

It's possible he meant Coutinho but that was all but done by time he said he wanted more options. 

I'm fairly confident we move for someone once Trez is confirmed gone. No idea who and I'm not sure we need it either but I think we will. 

Probs Firmino.

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think it's very likely but only because Gerrard said he hopes we'll have more attacking options by the end of the window.

It's possible he meant Coutinho but that was all but done by time he said he wanted more options. 

I'm fairly confident we move for someone once Trez is confirmed gone. No idea who and I'm not sure we need it either but I think we will. 

Probs Firmino.

The way we are looking to play, Digne is probably considered an "attacking" option??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, barry'sboots said:

The way we are looking to play, Digne is probably considered an "attacking" option??

Possibly, I'm not convinced a manager describes a fullback as an attacking position even if that is how we'd like to use them tactically. But you may well be right

19 minutes ago, TRO said:

When we sign a CDM....Tumbleweed will decend on the site and posters will depart in their droves.

Topics will dry up like an African river, drought will swamp us....doubts will disappear in to the mist.

Mark my words, the end is Nigh.....Perfection and the complete team is around the corner, so no complaints, it will be like poisoned weeds, withering, with nothing to feed on.

and a big juicy CDM is on his way...Yahoooooooooooooo.

The phoenix will rise and all we will be left with is ashes, to pick through...all the doom and gloom banished in to the archives.

such is the impact of this man....the Disciple.😇

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TRO said:

Now, there was a player for me....one of my favourite forwards.

Me too, always used to have him as the player I was, on a computer game back in the nineties.  Just one of my favourite strikers ever.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Why is it breaking news that coutinho is on the bench on SSN LOL I could have told you that he wouldn’t be starting but would certainly be a substitute 

Breaking news!  Player who hasn't played in over a month and is recovering from COVID isn't match fit!

9 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Breaking news!  Player who hasn't played in over a month and is recovering from COVID isn't match fit!

Still doesnt make it breaking news does it , because of his status as a player it makes it breaking news thats the reality of it