Finley Thorndike

lexicon

On 05/09/2021 at 09:16, Greenfly said:

"It was a fantastic team goal. Iroegbunem passes upfield to Thorndike who beats his man, lays it off to Chukwuemeka who has a little one-two with Chukwuemeka before crossing it right onto the head of Kthaw'keth, Scourge of Yaksh. Liquid football."

And onto the head of *claps his hands twice, whistles and stomps on the floor*.

On 05/09/2021 at 09:16, Greenfly said:

"It was a fantastic team goal. Iroegbunem passes upfield to Thorndike who beats his man, lays it off to Chukwuemeka who has a little one-two with Chukwuemeka before crossing it right onto the head of Kthaw'keth, Scourge of Yaksh. Liquid football."

Perhaps we could get yog-sothoth as a DM to really add done size and presence to our midfield. 

Edited by MotoMkali

• 1 month later...

The bigger surprise to me is that Finley Thorndike is training with our first team, supposedly Albion released him in the summer, so based on that I wondered if we'd signed him as a stop-gap to fill some of the void left by players out on loan and those such as Philoene-Bidace and Carney Chukwuemeka that have made the first team squad earlier than we might have expected, but seems that whatever the reason we bought him for he's doing well and we're impressed by him, makes me wonder if Albion only released him because they knew he was going to sign for us anyway.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, useless said:

He's a small heath fan so not really surprising from his part.

The surprise is that the club is a **** state. Lovely things to say from his dad though. Hope he makes it at a decent level

• Like 1

I just watched his interview after signing for them and he was positive about us, even expressing disappointment that we didn't beat them last season at Bodymoor Heath , despite the interviewer trying to coax him into saying something detrimental about us.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I just watched his interview after signing for them and he was positive about us, even expressing disappointment that we didn't beat them last season at Bodymoor Heath , despite the interviewer trying to coax him into saying something detrimental about us.

Can you send me the vhs?

• Haha 2

Â