Weekends Football 28/29 August

andykeenan

Not hyperbole, but think this could be one of the most pathetic performance in the PL I’ve ever seen.

Teams have been demolished before, but at least they had a go.

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Not hyperbole, but think this could be one of the most pathetic performance in the PL I’ve ever seen.

You might be right; "only" 5-0, but Man City have really just been playing with them since half time. Would have been comfortably double figures if they'd actually played, I reckon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You might be right; "only" 5-0, but Man City have really just been playing with them since half time. Would have been comfortably double figures if they'd actually played, I reckon. 

Man City seemingly did the same thing over and over again, dinked angled ball over the top from 40 yards out trying to pick out the midfield runner... And arsenal just let it happen over and over again...it was so lazy, If man City had players who were 7 foot tall they'd have scored another 5 

Edited by villa4europe

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Arsenal rolled over after the 7th minute and played like a side in a relegation battle worried about goal difference afterwards. Embarrassing. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Ben White wont work in a back 4. He’s a decent ball player and was complimented in a 5 at Brighton with those 2 big shithouses either side of him

Managed fine in a back 4 with Leeds when they strolled the Championship. 

Â