Weekends Football 28/29 August

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That isn't a red for me. It isn't 2 footed and there's barely any contact.

I see it as a good thing when tackles like that results in a red card. Consistency in it should be better but good they are giving reds.

• Like 2

Just now, sne said:

I see it as a good thing when tackles like that results in a red card. Consistency in it should be better but good they are giving reds.

There isn't consistency though.

Kolasanac got a yellow for literally nothing. 

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I always find it weird that commentators always assume that fans are going home when they leave their seats like just now in this game. Think it's far more likely they're going for a piss, pie and pint.

I think this time they are leaving, was a big thing made about them walking out early at Brentford as well

I find it a bit sad tbh. I may be in the minority but I find Arsenal a lot less detestable than the likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool. I'd rather it had been one of those 3 (or the Manchester clubs) sinking into oblivion. But oh well, some will derive a lot of satisfaction from this, even though it's Emptihad FC profiting from the chaos here

• Like 2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

I find it a bit sad tbh. I may be in the minority but I find Arsenal a lot less detestable than the likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool. I'd rather it had been one of those 3 (or the Manchester clubs) sinking into oblivion. But oh well, some will derive a lot of satisfaction from this, even though it's Emptihad FC profiting from the chaos here

Remember their fans booing and protesting against Wenger for 4th place finishes?

The club itself isn't a football-destroying aberation like City and Chelsea, but the fans are getting exactly what they deserved. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Remember their fans booing and protesting against Wenger for 4th place finishes?

The club itself isn't a football-destroying aberation like City and Chelsea, but the fans are getting exactly what they deserved. 

That was ridiculous.

I don't think we as Villa fans are in a place to complain about fans of other clubs booing and protesting though.

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

And me, had mates who were big arsenal fans and sound, they had my favourite players, played great to watch football

Out of the 6 they're the lesser of all the evils for me 

• Like 1

Â