Match Thread: Villa v Brentford

limpid

Just now, LondonLax said:

Martinez throws it up and the player nicks the ball out of clean air. Not sure where the foul was? 

You can't interfere with a GK kicking. It's a rule that's been around for yonks. It also should be a yellow.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• VT Supporter
Just now, alreadyexists said:

Carney needs to be quicker with reactions and decisions as you just don’t get any time in the PL. he’s done well though 

He's 17... to be fair like.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

You can't interfere with a GK kicking. It's a rule that's been around for yonks. It also should be a yellow.

It's definitely an offense but not necessarily a cautionable one as far as I can see

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Carney needs to be quicker with reactions and decisions as you just don’t get any time in the PL. he’s done well though 

I think that he'll get used to this

Just now, KentVillan said:

**** me the number of people in this thread who don’t know the rules of football. Google it ffs

Why? We've now been informed in the thread. Thank you for your time and patience.

• Like 1