Match Thread: Villa v Brentford

limpid

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nice play that.

Without being too critical.

Chuck needs to up the energy for me.

Has the size and ability, but looks a bit nonchalant.

Ramsey has the energy and impetus, over him for me, atm.

I think he has a thing where he doesn't take a touch he instead let's the ball run across his body and opens himself up but the pace of the press means its not always successful 

Learning curve and an easy fix

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Not me, the Smith lovers.

Trouble is, when you see shit like that posted in a match thread, you never know if it is someone taking the piss, or if it is someone genuinely being a t**t

Still, I find it is best to let them continue to embarrass themselves, although ocasionally I feel like pointing out how embarrassing they are. When the best these idiots can come out with is "triggered" it says it all really.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I think he has a thing where he doesn't take a touch he instead let's the ball run across his body and opens himself up but the pace of the press means its not always successful 

Learnig curve and an easy fix

I actually like that part.

Just needs to up the awareness and impetus.

• Like 1

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Trouble is, when you see shit like that posted in a match thread, you never know if it is someone taking the piss, or if it is someone genuinely being a t**t

Still, I find it is best to let them continue to embarrass themselves, although ocasionally I feel like pointing out how embarrassing they are.

Are you an upperclass twit? Your very condescending.

• Like 2