Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Brentford

limpid

Match Polls  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/08/21 at 22:59

I guess getting something from the game with half the first team missing and the most useless referee in the world isn't too bad.  Still, if the way this season has started is any indication of how the season is going to pan out, I think we will miss the 5 points we have dropped so far.

Only comment I have at this point in time is fvck that **** cvnt of a ref, he deserves Konsa's injury inflicted upon him live on camera. I'd spit in his **** porridge while he watched and force him to eat it while I played a recording of 40,000 fans chanting "W@NKER" at him on loop for 10 hours.

Cvnt.

Edited by est1874

Ref abysmal, completely ruined the game.

We will play a lot better than that and in the end it's a laboured point but it's better than nothing. Big blow with Konsa, hope nothing serious, good that Watkins got a run out. AEG was great mostly. 

We'll be a lot more together after the international break.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Why does the same person always make a comedy vote every match?

"Referee - very good"???

Well, he voted Dean Smith as very poor and Nakamba as man of the match so I recon he just closes his eyes and mashes the keyboard to vote.

• Haha 3

Removing my Villa hat that was actually quite a good watch on the whole. Think we can consider ourselves unlucky really, Henry should've done better with his chance for them but otherwise Villa had the better opportunities to win it, and that's with a totally patchwork 11 out there.

Loved AEG today, his performance deserved something more alone.

• Like 3

Â