Being late

KentVillan

My wife goes by "Vince Lombardi time" which I'm not compatible with. Pretty punctual though. Being chronically late is disrespectful.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiK0j-rK5ioPESreVuq8w

Edited by Tegis

Today I want us all to leave the house at 10. I will be ready to go for 9ish. My grandson will be ready, my daughter will be ready for 10.30. When I was younger it drove me **** mad. 

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Today I want us all to leave the house at 10. I will be ready to go for 9ish. My grandson will be ready, my daughter will be ready for 10.30. When I was younger it drove me **** mad. 

Where are we all going? 

• Haha 1

I'm generally early, my missus and daughter, generally not. I have adapted whenever we are going somewhere and just tell them an earlier time that we are leaving so they are ready for what I consider to be on time. That way I don't get angry and we don't have an argument

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm generally early, my missus and daughter, generally not. I have adapted whenever we are going somewhere and just tell them an earlier time that we are leaving so they are ready for what I consider to be on time. That way I don't get angry and we don't have an argument

Same. When my daughter had a place of her own I sliced an hour off the time christmas dinner would be ready. 

• Haha 1

I'm normally pretty punctual but strangely I always find myself driving like a lunatic desperate to get a car park space then get to Villa Park before kick off. 

if its work then im late, everything else is early

best thing about living on the continent, you can come to work at 8.15am and be one of the first there, in my old job id have had 2 meetings by that time, in 2 and a half years i've never had a meeting before 9am, they've even tried to make it company policy no meetings before 9am or after 4pm

I used to have a mate that was always infuriatingly late, agreed to meet him in the pub at 4:30pm, he kept on saying that he was running late, got to 6pm and he still wasn't there, I messaged him and said I was going home to have a few pints in my local instead, he got really pissed off with me saying that "I'd" wasted his time and that he was on the bus now.

I honestly couldn't get my breath the word removed was 90 minutes late, I'd already had about 4 pints and couldn't be bothered to wait any longer for him, I was the bad guy in that scenario for some reason, if the **** would have got there on time as agreed there wouldn't have been any problem

• Like 2

Â