Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

I think someone needs to convince Mr. Friedel to get in touch with Weston to tell him what a great club Villa is to play for.

Get it done Brad!

Edited by Big Salad

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What rock have you been living under? lol

That was months ago.

Fair enough. I missed it at the time.

I had a quick google. Some randomer wrote a whatsapp message and it spread?

34 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

I think someone needs to convince Mr. Friedel to get in touch with Weston to tell him what a great club Villa is to play for.

Get it done Brad!

Ummm the Friedel that went on and did 4 more seasons at Spurs?

18 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Yeah we don’t want any used goods, just sweet, virginal, angels floating down in pure white, the sky glowing claret and blue as they descend from the heavens. 

Glad we are on the same page mate 🤣

Twas a joke !

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Very much random, but came across this site the other day (https://www.footballdevotion.com/collections/football-italia) - not sure on quality etc, but my God some of that stuff looks amazing :D

(Probably just nostalgia)

Sadly, I will occasionally listen to the Football Italia theme tune on YouTube!

Anyway, Winston McKennie not coming here then?

25 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Sadly, I will occasionally listen to the Football Italia theme tune on YouTube!

Anyway, Winston McKennie not coming here then?

No but hopefully his cousin Weston does😉

This the low down is Spurs are interested, he wants to go there and not to Villa or West Ham who are interested too. Spurs only interested in a Loan move / Juve want a sale.

Remember West Ham is London and in Europa so if he was not going to Spurs and was convinced to move don't be surprised if he ends up there instead of here.

1 hour ago, cb_82 said:

Glad we are on the same page mate 🤣

Twas a joke ! but having said that

I realised after starting to type that your tongue was probably firmly in your cheek! Having said that, I’m warming to my heavenly body idea 🤣

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

We're preparing an offer of €60m now apparently, these ITK sm types are pathetic. 

Where are these reports? I need to know so I can fulfill my duty as an unheralded internet troll and lambaste the shit out of the idiot that is trying to present this as ITK news. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Has this ever worked for you?

Not ever. 

Messi11 has so far predicted that that nuclear energy will never be attainable, that the Beatles' music was "on the way out", and in 1903 investing in Ford Motor Co was a terrible idea because "cars were a fad". 

Piss merchant. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Not ever. 

Messi11 has so far predicted that that nuclear energy will never be attainable, that the Beatles' music was "on the way out", and in 1903 investing in Ford Motor Co was a terrible idea because "cars were a fad". 

Piss merchant. 

He also said Bitcoin was a fad.

• Haha 1

Â