Hungary v England England v Andorra Poland v England World Cup Quaffers

andykeenan

grealish to start

mount to play in his actual midfield position rather than right wing

maybe calvert lewin starting upfront just to round it all off after southgate not trusting him during the euros

🤡

actually hope mings doesnt play so i dont drag myself in to watching it

Think I will stick pins in my eyes rather than watch Boreland. Can't stand half the team anyway. Greedy Stirling falling over his ego in the box, Kane been 'clever' when he falls over, Mount been complety gash, slabhead looking gormless, Pickford flapping like a T Rex list goes on..... 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So after three games last season, Grealish had three goals and three assists and this season he has one goal and one assist.

Last season he didn't start for England, this season he does.

Southgate in a nutshell.

He wasnt even selected in the squad until injuries forced Southgate to pick him 

• Like 1

Realms of fantasy now as it's getting harder not to qualify, but could you imagine if England failed to qualify for Qatar? I think we'd see the FA go into a frenzy because of all the cash and privilege they'd miss out on.

Stones hasn’t played a single game for Man City this season has he? Funny how he starts… 

Also, Shaw just took a corner where the ball was nowhere near the line, this fashion of the ball being outside the actual corner area is really bugging me… 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Jack Grealish expected to start for #england v Hungary tonight. Will be only his third competitive start for his country, barring any late changes.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Â