Match Thread: Barrow v Villa

limpid

tbh.

Smith out.

I cant deal with this not sweating and nearly losing, or losing to minnows in the cup, i dont want to be spared my anger, anxiety and nail biting stress, and with the kids to!, how dare our kids be so competent!

SMITH OUT!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, adam67 said:

I Remember old Holte end late used to do it as well. Always used to give Seaman grief for being an ex bluenose, Neville Southall for being a tad large around the midriff...and Groblar(SP) just because groblar!

Early naughties it was a regular Holt End thing. I used to enjoy it. We all joined in.

Just now, Indigo said:

Bit disrespectful to Barrow to suggest we should treat the second half like some kind of development arena.

Exactly, we’ve already wasted 45 minutes messing about not taking this seriously. Smith has massively messed this up not having Buendia and Ings to come on for the second half. Fuming pal.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Bit disrespectful to Barrow to suggest we should treat the second half like some kind of development arena.

Another reason to do it. **** them. Maximum disrespect please. 

4 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Anyone seen the Norwich + Bournemouth score? Norwich 6 up in 87th minute, tough day at the office for ex villan Nyland!

Sounds like one of his better games them - did he get motm?

• Haha 2

Easy to say when you're 2 or 3 nil up, but if the penalty decison that went against them is a result of the "big club " effect, I sincerely hope we never benefit from it when we make our way into the top 4.

Was such a blatant foul, debatable whether it was in the area maybe though. 

Just now, mjmooney said:

I've come to the conclusion that VT match threads only exist so that so-called Villa fans can debate which Villa players they think are the most 'shit'. 

old habits 

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Anyone seen the Norwich + Bournemouth score? Norwich 6 up in 87th minute, tough day at the office for ex villan Nyland!

Ex Norwich as well, funnily enough, he just left them. lol

• Haha 1